A Question of Choice. Bioethical Reflections on a Spiritual Response to the Technological Imperative
Statistics from Altmetric.com
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- The Human Embryo Research Debates: Bioethics in the Vortex of Controversy
- How to write a systematic review of reasons
- Old problems in need of new (narrative) approaches? A young physician–bioethicist’s search for ethical guidance in the practice of physician-assisted dying in the Netherlands
- Ethical and social implications of using predictive modeling for Alzheimer’s disease prevention: a systematic literature review protocol
- False Hopes: Overcoming the Obstacles to a Sustainable, Affordable Medicine
- The Ethics of Genetics in Human Procreation
- The Prenatal Person: Ethics from Conception to Birth
- Bioethics in social context
- Making sense of dignity
- Can arguments address concerns?