Ethics, Computing and Medicine: Informatics and the Transformation of Health Care
Statistics from Altmetric.com
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- Big Data Reality Check (BDRC) for public health: to what extent the environmental health and health services research did meet the ‘V’ criteria for big data? A study protocol
- Barriers in health and social care access and navigation for elder orphans: a scoping review protocol
- After 20 years, some reflections and farewell!
- A systematic review and thematic analysis of cinema in medical education
- International experiments with different models of allocating funds to facilitate integrated care: a scoping review protocol
- Use of complexity theory in health and social care: a scoping review protocol
- Reporting of ethics-related methods in epidemiological research
- Application of complexity theory in health and social care research: a scoping review
- Effectiveness and cost-effectiveness of Self-Help Plus (SH+) for preventing mental disorders in refugees and asylum seekers in Europe and Turkey: study protocols for two randomised controlled trials
- Psychometric properties of knee proprioception tests targeting healthy individuals and those with anterior cruciate ligament injury managed with or without reconstruction: a systematic review protocol