Who Cares? The Great British Health Debate
Statistics from Altmetric.com
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- BOOK REVIEW
- Social work leadership competencies in health and mental healthcare: a scoping review protocol
- Coronary heart disease epidemiology: from aetiology to public health, 2nd ednChildhood cancer in Britain
- Big Data Reality Check (BDRC) for public health: to what extent the environmental health and health services research did meet the ‘V’ criteria for big data? A study protocol
- Evaluation in Health Promotion: Principles and Perspectives.
- Exploring linkages between climate change and sexual health: a scoping review protocol
- Recovery-oriented social work practice in mental health and addictions: a scoping review protocol
- Defining global health: findings from a systematic review and thematic analysis of the literature
- Looking after children in primary care: a companion to the Children’s National Service Framework
- International experiments with different models of allocating funds to facilitate integrated care: a scoping review protocol