Greek theories on eugenics.
Download to a citation manager
Download the citation for this article by clicking on one of the following citation managers:
- Cite this article as:
- Greek theories on eugenics.
Other content recommended for you
- “Eugenics talk” and the language of bioethics
- Genetics and social class
- Irruption of genomics in the search for disease related genes
- What is genethics?
- Genetics and public health—evolution, or revolution?
- Rasing the ivory tower: the production of knowledge and distrust of medicine among African Americans
- Out of date: genetics, history and the British novel of the 1990s
- What is immoral about eugenics?
- The Human Genome Project: the next decade