European Group on Ethics in Science and New Technologies.
Statistics from Altmetric.com
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- Implementation of the EU clinical trial regulation transforms the ethics committee systems and endangers ethical standards
- The contributions of genetics and genomics to occupational safety and health
- Cell phoney: human cloning after Quintavalle
- The standard of care debate: against the myth of an “international consensus opinion”
- Reproductive and therapeutic cloning, germline therapy, and purchase of gametes and embryos: comments on Canadian legislation governing reproduction technologies
- Asymmetry in Scientific Method and Limits to Cross-Disciplinary Dialogue
- Stem cell research
- EC ethics group says cloning for food cannot be justified
- Online medical genetics resources: a US perspective
- Just a family medical history?