Leaky Bodies and Boundaries: Feminism, Postmodernism and (Bio) Ethics
Statistics from Altmetric.com
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- Leaky Bodies and Boundaries. Feminism, Postmodernism and (Bio)ethics
- Genes, Women, Equality
- Bodies in Glass: Genetics, Eugenics, Embryo Ethics
- Navigating the medical humanities: my route
- Methods in epidemiology and public health: does practice match theory?
- After 20 years, some reflections and farewell!
- Textbook of Research Ethics: Theory and Practice
- Ethical and social implications of using predictive modeling for Alzheimer’s disease prevention: a systematic literature review protocol
- Qualitative research methodologies: ethnography
- Science fiction in bioethics: a role for feminist narratology