Teaching medical ethics and law within medical education: a model for the UK core curriculum.
Online download statistics by month:
Other content recommended for you
- Do we need a core curriculum for medical students? A scoping review
- Prepared for practice? Law teaching and assessment in UK medical schools
- Health and human rights: an area of neglect in the core curriculum?
- Medical ethics and law for doctors of tomorrow: the 1998 Consensus Statement updated
- Teaching and assessing medical ethics: where are we now?
- Global health education in UK medical schools: a review of undergraduate university curricula
- Whatever happened to medical politics?
- After 20 years, some reflections and farewell!
- Teaching medical ethics to undergraduate students in post-apartheid South Africa, 2003–2006
- Teaching, learning and assessment of medical ethics at the UK medical schools