Palliative care--a euthanasia-free zone?
Statistics from Altmetric.com
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- Understanding data and information needs for palliative cancer care to inform digital health intervention development in Nigeria, Uganda and Zimbabwe: protocol for a multicountry qualitative study
- Palliative versus hospice care in patients with cancer: a systematic review
- Inclusion of informal caregivers in the palliative and end-of-life care of older adults: a scoping review protocol
- Impact of palliative home care support on the quality and costs of care at the end of life: a population-level matched cohort study
- Knowledge of and attitudes towards palliative care and hospice services among patients with advanced chronic kidney disease
- Oncology palliative care: access barriers: bibliometric study
- Simulation training in non-cancer palliative care for healthcare workers: a systematic review of controlled studies
- ‘…you just put up with it for the sake of humanity.’: an exploratory qualitative study on causes of stress in palliative care nursing during the COVID-19 pandemic in Germany
- Patient awareness of palliative care: systematic review
- Chair ICO/UVIC-UCC of palliative care at the University of Vic – Central University of Catalonia: an innovative multidisciplinary model of education, research and knowledge transfer