Need--is a consensus possible?
Statistics from Altmetric.com
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- Print media coverage of research on passive smoking
- Defining predatory journals and responding to the threat they pose: a modified Delphi consensus process
- Bias in dissemination of clinical research findings: structured OPEN framework of what, who and why, based on literature review and expert consensus
- Maximising and evaluating the uptake, use and impact of golf and health studies
- Cultural considerations for informed consent in paediatric research in low/middle-income countries: a scoping review
- Reaching consensus on reporting patient and public involvement (PPI) in research: methods and lessons learned from the development of reporting guidelines
- A bibliometric analysis of cancer research in South Africa: study protocol
- Unravelling confusion in sports medicine and sports science practice: a systematic approach to using the best of research and practice-based evidence to make a quality decision
- Bibliometric analysis of gaps in research on asbestos-related diseases: declining emphasis on public health over 26 years
- Exploring areas of consensus and conflict around values underpinning public involvement in health and social care research: a modified Delphi study