Antenatal Screening and Abortion for Fetal Abnormality: Medical and Ethical Issues
Statistics from Altmetric.com
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- Fetal cardiac screening: why bother?
- Epidemic preparedness: Prenatal Zika virus screening during the next epidemic
- Methods for evaluating the benefits and harms of antenatal and newborn screening programmes adopted by health economic assessments: protocol for a systematic review
- Primary prevention of neurological illness early in life
- Sickle cell disease and thalassaemia antenatal screening programme in England over 10 years: a review from 2007/2008 to 2016/2017
- Improving the effectiveness of routine prenatal screening for major congenital heart defects
- Influence of five years of antenatal screening on the paediatric cystic fibrosis population in one region
- Ethics of routine: a critical analysis of the concept of ‘routinisation’ in prenatal screening
- Prenatal biochemical screening and long term risk of maternal cardiovascular disease: population based cohort study
- Congenital syphilis: refining newborn evaluation and management in Shenzhen, southern China