On the commercial exploitation of participants of research.
Statistics from Altmetric.com
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- Intellectual property rights and detached human body parts
- Biomedical conflicts of interest: a defence of the sequestration thesis—learning from the cases of Nancy Olivieri and David Healy
- NIMH Research Education Mentoring Programs for HIV/AIDS Researchers (R25): (PAR-12-273)
- Research involving adults who lack capacity: how have research ethics committees interpreted the requirements?
- Discharge communication study: a realist evaluation of discharge communication experiences of patients, general practitioners and hospital practitioners, alongside a corresponding discharge letter sample
- Behavioral interventions to improve population health outreach for hepatitis C screening: randomized clinical trial
- Health at the writing desk of John Ruskin: a study of handwriting and illness
- The Argus II epiretinal prosthesis system allows letter and word reading and long-term function in patients with profound vision loss
- What do research ethics committees say about applications to conduct research involving children?
- Truly independent research?