At the coalface--medical ethics in practice. First, do no harm.
Download to a citation manager
Download the citation for this article by clicking on one of the following citation managers:
- Cite this article as:
- At the coalface--medical ethics in practice. First, do no harm.
Other content recommended for you
- After 20 years, some reflections and farewell!
- Harnessing the LMG legacy: the IME's vision for the future
- ‘Witness in White’ medical ethics learning tours on medicine during the Nazi era
- What is it to do good medical ethics? An orthodox Jewish physician and ethicist's perspective
- The production of medicoethical misconduct: medical ethics and vivisection in Wilkie Collins’s Heart and Science
- The moral case for the clinical placebo
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder: legal and ethical aspects
- What is good medical ethics? A clinician's perspective
- Narrative in medical ethics
- First among equals? Adaptive preferences and the limits of autonomy in medical ethics