Ethical aspects of cloning techniques. Advisers to the President of the European Commission on the Ethical Implications of Biotechnology.
Other content recommended for you
- What exactly is an exact copy? And why it matters when trying to ban human reproductive cloning in Australia
- Research Ethics, Science Policy, and Four Contexts for the Stem Cell Debate
- Research ethics and lessons from Hwanggate: what can we learn from the Korean cloning fraud?
- What happened to the stem cells?
- Embryonic stem cells: the disagreement debate and embryonic stem cell research in Israel
- Whereto speculative bioethics? Technological visions and future simulations in a science fictional culture
- Reproductive and therapeutic cloning, germline therapy, and purchase of gametes and embryos: comments on Canadian legislation governing reproduction technologies
- 3D bioprint me: a socioethical view of bioprinting human organs and tissues
- Making regulations and drawing up legislation in Islamic countries under conditions of uncertainty, with special reference to embryonic stem cell research
- Scientists, bioethics and democracy: the Italian case and its meanings