Health care, human worth and the limits of the particular.
Download to a citation manager
Download the citation for this article by clicking on one of the following citation managers:
- Cite this article as:
- Health care, human worth and the limits of the particular.
Other content recommended for you
- The need for empathetic healthcare systems
- Just compassion: implications for the ethics of the scarcity paradigm in clinical healthcare provision
- Unlocking medical leadership’s potential: a multilevel virtuous circle?
- Pandemic and the human factor
- Ethics in cross-cultural encounters: a medical concern?
- Empathy and affect: what can empathied bodies do?
- The future vision of simulation in health care
- From behavioural simulation to computer models: how simulation can be used to improve healthcare management and policy
- Critical social framework on the determinants of primary healthcare access and utilisation
- Critical orientations for humanising health sciences education in South Africa