Death, Dying and Residential Care
Statistics from Altmetric.com
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- Oral health interventions for older people in residential aged care facilities: a protocol for a realist systematic review
- Behavioural activation in nursing homes to treat depression (BAN-Dep): study protocol for a pragmatic randomised controlled trial
- The extent and cost of potentially avoidable admissions in hospital inpatients with palliative care needs: a cross-sectional study
- Deprescribing anticholinergic and sedative medicines: protocol for a Feasibility Trial (DEFEAT-polypharmacy) in residential aged care facilities
- Fall assessment in older people
- Social work leadership competencies in health and mental healthcare: a scoping review protocol
- Effectiveness of an innovative and comprehensive eye care model for individuals in residential care facilities: results of the residential ocular care (ROC) multicentred randomised controlled trial
- Avoiding costly hospitalisation at end of life: findings from a specialist palliative care pilot in residential care for older adults
- A decade lost: does educational success mitigate the increased risks of premature death among children with experience of out-of-home care?
- Cohort profile: Dementia in the Registry of Senior Australians