Report of the Working Party on Quality of Life and the Practice of Medicine
Statistics from Altmetric.com
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- Waiting for a miracle or best medical practice? End-of-life medical ethical dilemmas in Bahrain
- The production of medicoethical misconduct: medical ethics and vivisection in Wilkie Collins’s Heart and Science
- Supervised pharmacy student-led medication review in primary care for patients with type 2 diabetes: a randomised controlled pilot study
- BMJ Group Lifetime Achievement Award
- The perceived role of Islam in immigrant Muslim medical practice within the USA: an exploratory qualitative study
- Why medical professionals have no moral claim to conscientious objection accommodation in liberal democracies
- Neonatal euthanasia: moral considerations and criminal liability
- Ethics and decision making in end stage lung disease
- Why is evidence-based medicine important?
- Fifty years of medical ethics: from the London Medical Group to the Institute of Medical Ethics