Euthanasia: Death, Dying and the Medical Duty
Share this article
Click the icon of the social media platform on which you would like to share this article.
Email this article to a friend
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- Performing the good death: the medieval Ars moriendi and contemporary doctors
- On Dying Well: An Anglican Contribution to the Debate on Euthanasia
- Angels of Death: Exploring the Euthanasia Underground
- Voluntary Euthanasia and the Common Law
- A case for justified non-voluntary active euthanasia: exploring the ethics of the Groningen Protocol
- Death and Compassion: A Virtue-Based Approach to Euthanasia
- End-of-life care in the Western world: where are we now and how did we get here?
- Reporting of euthanasia in medical practice in Flanders, Belgium: cross sectional analysis of reported and unreported cases
- Grief and bereavement of family and friends around medical assistance in dying: scoping review
- Neonatal euthanasia: moral considerations and criminal liability