Patients' rights in England and the United States of America: The Patient's Charter and the New Jersey Patient Bill of Rights: a comparison.
Online download statistics by month:
Other content recommended for you
- Towards universal health coverage for people with stroke in South Africa: a scoping review
- ‘At the grass roots level it’s about sitting down and talking’: exploring quality improvement through case studies with high-improving Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander primary healthcare services
- Midwestern Regional Meeting, April 20–21, 2017, Chicago, IL
- How can we meet the health needs of child refugees, asylum seekers and undocumented migrants?
- A study of the nature and level of trust between patients and healthcare providers, its dimensions and determinants: a scoping review protocol
- Suicide attempt and intentional self-harm during the earlier phase of the COVID-19 pandemic in Washtenaw County, Michigan
- Using the Kirkpatrick Model to evaluate the Maternity and Neonatal Emergencies (MANE) programme: Background and study protocol
- Towards a multilevel governance framework on the implementation of patient rights in health facilities: a protocol for a systematic scoping review
- What was the impact of a participatory research project in Australian Indigenous primary healthcare services? Applying a comprehensive framework for assessing translational health research to Lessons for the Best
- Obstetric violence criminalised in Mexico: a comparative analysis of hospital complaints filed with the Medical Arbitration Commission