Clinical ethics committees--pros and cons.
Statistics from Altmetric.com
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- Highlights in bioethics through 40 years: a quantitative analysis of top-cited journal articles
- The current state of clinical ethics and healthcare ethics committees in Belgium
- Empirical research in bioethical journals. A quantitative analysis
- Authorship policies of bioethics journals
- Reporting of ethical requirements in phase III surgical trials
- Ethics by opinion poll? The functions of attitudes research for normative deliberations in medical ethics
- Incorporating ethical principles into clinical research protocols: a tool for protocol writers and ethics committees
- Training clinical ethics committee members between 1992 and 2017: systematic scoping review
- Why doctors use or do not use ethics consultation
- Scientific retractions and corrections related to misconduct findings