Society's Choices — Social and Ethical Decision Making in Biomedicine
Other content recommended for you
- After 20 years, some reflections and farewell!
- The Ethics of Genetics in Human Procreation
- Ethical and social implications of using predictive modeling for Alzheimer’s disease prevention: a systematic literature review protocol
- Deliberative ethics in a biomedical institution: an example of integration between science and ethics
- Ethics Committees in Central and Eastern Europe
- Recovery-oriented social work practice in mental health and addictions: a scoping review protocol
- Non-equivalent stringency of ethical review in the Baltic States: a sign of a systematic problem in Europe?
- Thematic analysis of illness narratives as an example of an approach to better understand the lived experience of women diagnosed with breast cancer in Spain
- Professional responsibilities of biomedical scientists in public discourse
- American biofutures: ideology and utopia in the Fukuyama/Stock debate