A Decent Proposal: Ethical Review of Clinical Research
Statistics from Altmetric.com
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- Nature and governance of veterinary clinical research conducted in the UK
- The ESRC research ethics framework and research ethics review at UK universities: rebuilding the Tower of Babel REC by REC
- Health policy and systems research: towards a better understanding and review of ethical issues
- Non-equivalent stringency of ethical review in the Baltic States: a sign of a systematic problem in Europe?
- Problems and development strategies for research ethics committees in China’s higher education institutions
- Partnership as an ethical model for medical research in developing countries: the example of the “implementation trial”
- Ethical review of research into rare genetic disorders
- What are local issues? The problem of the local review of research
- Ethical review of health research: a perspective from developing country researchers
- Composition, training needs and independence of ethics review committees across Africa: are the gate-keepers rising to the emerging challenges?