Commentary 3: A response to Lowe.
Download to a citation manager
Download the citation for this article by clicking on one of the following citation managers:
- Cite this article as:
- Commentary 3: A response to Lowe.
Other content recommended for you
- Peer review comments on drug trials submitted to medical journals differ depending on sponsorship, results and acceptance: a retrospective cohort study
- Outcomes of women treated with progestin and metformin for atypical endometrial hyperplasia and early endometrial cancer: a systematic review and meta-analysis
- Quantifying gender disparity in physician authorship among commentary articles in three high-impact medical journals: an observational study
- A bibliometric analysis of COVID-19 research in Africa
- Advancing the science of health research capacity strengthening in low-income and middle-income countries: a scoping review of the published literature, 2000–2016
- Gender differences in how scientists present the importance of their research: observational study
- Methodological standards for qualitative and mixed methods patient centered outcomes research
- Media coverage of calls to rename low-risk cancers: a content analysis
- Failure to report and provide commentary on research ethics board approval and informed consent in medical journals
- The gender and geography of publishing: a review of sex/gender reporting and author representation in leading general medical and global health journals