Commentary 3: A response to Lowe.
Statistics from Altmetric.com
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- Peer review comments on drug trials submitted to medical journals differ depending on sponsorship, results and acceptance: a retrospective cohort study
- Outcomes of women treated with progestin and metformin for atypical endometrial hyperplasia and early endometrial cancer: a systematic review and meta-analysis
- Quantifying gender disparity in physician authorship among commentary articles in three high-impact medical journals: an observational study
- A bibliometric analysis of COVID-19 research in Africa
- Advancing the science of health research capacity strengthening in low-income and middle-income countries: a scoping review of the published literature, 2000–2016
- Gender differences in how scientists present the importance of their research: observational study
- Methodological standards for qualitative and mixed methods patient centered outcomes research
- Media coverage of calls to rename low-risk cancers: a content analysis
- Failure to report and provide commentary on research ethics board approval and informed consent in medical journals
- The gender and geography of publishing: a review of sex/gender reporting and author representation in leading general medical and global health journals