Commentary. 2: Thesis correct: argument unconvincing.
Statistics from Altmetric.com
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- Peer review comments on drug trials submitted to medical journals differ depending on sponsorship, results and acceptance: a retrospective cohort study
- The gender and geography of publishing: a review of sex/gender reporting and author representation in leading general medical and global health journals
- Media coverage of calls to rename low-risk cancers: a content analysis
- Theory building on the high seas of population health: Love Boat, Mutiny on the Bounty, or Poseidon Adventure?
- Comprehensive Researcher Achievement Model (CRAM): a framework for measuring researcher achievement, impact and influence derived from a systematic literature review of metrics and models
- Science in regulatory policy making: case studies in the development of workplace smoking restrictions
- Advancing the science of health research capacity strengthening in low-income and middle-income countries: a scoping review of the published literature, 2000–2016
- ‘Gut health’ and the microbiome in the popular press: a content analysis
- Print media coverage of research on passive smoking
- Methodological standards for qualitative and mixed methods patient centered outcomes research