Changing priorities in residential medical and social services.
Share this article
Click the icon of the social media platform on which you would like to share this article.
Email this article to a friend
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- Role of private sector in United Kingdom healthcare system
- Social care’s impact on emergency medicine: a model to test
- David Oliver: NHS continuing care confusion
- Services for patients with multiple sclerosis
- Did government spending cuts to social care for older people lead to an increase in emergency hospital admissions? An ecological study, England 2005–2016
- From collaboration to commissioning: developing relationships between primary health and social services
- Randomised controlled trial of specialist nurse intervention in heart failure
- Progress in partnerships
- Effect of a multimethod quality improvement intervention on antipsychotic medication use among residents of long-term care
- The direction of mental health care for the elderly