Are attitudes towards bioethics entering a new era?
Statistics from Altmetric.com
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- Old problems in need of new (narrative) approaches? A young physician–bioethicist’s search for ethical guidance in the practice of physician-assisted dying in the Netherlands
- The transformation of (bio)ethics expertise in a world of ethical pluralism
- Digital bioethics: introducing new methods for the study of bioethical issues
- How do bioethics teachers in Japan cope with ethical disagreement among healthcare university students in the classroom? A survey on educators in charge
- Systematic reviews of empirical bioethics
- Elective ventilation and the politics of death
- An intellectual history of suffering in the Encyclopedia of Bioethics, 1978–2014
- Highlights in bioethics through 40 years: a quantitative analysis of top-cited journal articles
- Authorship policies of bioethics journals
- Science fiction in bioethics: a role for feminist narratology