Who Should We Treat? Law, Patients and Resources in the NHS
Statistics from Altmetric.com
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- The role of national agencies in the managed introduction of new drugs for arthritis
- Pragmatic randomised trial to evaluate the use of patient held records for the continuing care of patients with cancer
- How effective are expert patient (lay led) education programmes for chronic disease?
- Patient initiated outpatient follow up in rheumatoid arthritis: six year randomised controlled trial
- Patient awareness of palliative care: systematic review
- International experiments with different models of allocating funds to facilitate integrated care: a scoping review protocol
- Counseling About Cancer: Strategies for Genetic Counseling
- Thrombolytic therapy for stroke
- The handbook of neuroendovascular surgery
- The impact of NHS resource allocation policy on health inequalities in England 2001-11: longitudinal ecological study