Treatment without consent. Law, Psychiatry and the Treatment of Mentally Disordered People since 1845
Statistics from Altmetric.com
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- Atlas of psychiatric pharmacotherapy
- A clinician’s handbook of child and adolscent psychiatry
- Too much to read and not enough time: a suggested reading list for accident and emergency specialist registrars
- Safeguards for young minds: young people and protective legislation, 2nd edn
- Psychiatric issues in Parkinson’s disease. A practical guide
- The Depressed Child and Adolescent.
- Medical Ethics, 3rd edn.
- Psychiatric genetics: methods and reviews
- Quality of web based information on treatment of depression: cross sectional survey
- Effectiveness and cost-effectiveness of Self-Help Plus (SH+) for preventing mental disorders in refugees and asylum seekers in Europe and Turkey: study protocols for two randomised controlled trials