Kindness, prescribed and natural, in medicine.
Share this article
Click the icon of the social media platform on which you would like to share this article.
Email this article to a friend
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- Medical school predictors of later perceived mastery of clinical work among Norwegian doctors: a cohort study with 10-year and 20-year follow-up
- Irish Defence Forces combat medical technician training: experience of a novel university medical school-based programme
- Communication skills training in postgraduate medicine: the development of a new course
- Development, usability and acceptability of an integrated eHealth system for spondyloarthritis in the Netherlands (SpA-Net)
- Making room for medical humanities
- Supervised pharmacy student-led medication review in primary care for patients with type 2 diabetes: a randomised controlled pilot study
- Ten years later: a review of the US 2009 institute of medicine report on conflicts of interest and solutions for further reform
- NICE: mostly a bad idea
- How does evidence based guidance influence determinations of medical negligence?
- Achieving high-quality care: a view from NICE