Kindness, prescribed and natural, in medicine.
Other content recommended for you
- Medical school predictors of later perceived mastery of clinical work among Norwegian doctors: a cohort study with 10-year and 20-year follow-up
- Irish Defence Forces combat medical technician training: experience of a novel university medical school-based programme
- Communication skills training in postgraduate medicine: the development of a new course
- Development, usability and acceptability of an integrated eHealth system for spondyloarthritis in the Netherlands (SpA-Net)
- Making room for medical humanities
- Supervised pharmacy student-led medication review in primary care for patients with type 2 diabetes: a randomised controlled pilot study
- Ten years later: a review of the US 2009 institute of medicine report on conflicts of interest and solutions for further reform
- NICE: mostly a bad idea
- How does evidence based guidance influence determinations of medical negligence?
- Achieving high-quality care: a view from NICE