The Oxford Practice Skills Course Manual
Statistics from Altmetric.com
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- JAG endoscopy training courses: are they financially sustainable?
- Social work leadership competencies in health and mental healthcare: a scoping review protocol
- Teaching and learning in clinical settings
- JAG consensus statements for training and certification in oesophagogastroduodenoscopy
- Core Paediatrics and Child Health
- Scientific Writing for Impact Factor Journals
- JAG consensus statements for training and certification in flexible sigmoidoscopy
- Get through MRCPCH Part 2: 125 questions on clinical photographs
- Getting Health Economics into Practice
- Phacoemulsification skills training and assessment