At the Coalface — Medical Ethics in Practice
Tribute — and a clinical lesson in bioethics and quality of life
Share this article
Click the icon of the social media platform on which you would like to share this article.
Email this article to a friend
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- First among equals? Adaptive preferences and the limits of autonomy in medical ethics
- After 20 years, some reflections and farewell!
- The transformation of (bio)ethics expertise in a world of ethical pluralism
- What is it to do good medical ethics? An orthodox Jewish physician and ethicist's perspective
- Genetic Severity Score predicts clinical phenotype in NF2
- Narrative in medical ethics
- What is it to practise good medical ethics? A Muslim's perspective
- Effects of methylphenidate on cognition and behaviour in children with neurofibromatosis type 1: a study protocol for a randomised placebo-controlled crossover trial
- Bioethics and health and human rights: a critical view
- Medical ethics and law for doctors of tomorrow: the 1998 Consensus Statement updated